Our mission is to create a balanced child who functions within a safe and secure environment. We strive to produce in our diverse school community a respect for each other and for the environment.
We help our students develop a love of learning while striving for excellence. Mobilizing our collective talents as parents and teachers, we will work to ensure that each child:
- develops a love and need to read
- experiences writing for a variety of purposes
- develops the ability to understand and solve mathematical problems
- develops the ability to use and integrate technology into his/her life
- experiences the arts
- develops an appreciation of the responsibilities and privileges of living in the United States of America
We add to the richness of the lives of our students by engaging the resources of staff, parents, cultural institutions and community.